Vote by Mail
Apply to Vote from Home: Voting by mail is safe, easy and legal. Vote on your own schedule. Apply to vote from home HERE by November 1.
Vote As Soon As Your Ballot Arrives: When your ballot arrives by mail, vote for Dan and the State Democratic candidates.
Use Both the Secrecy and the Outer Envelopes: Follow the instructions with your ballots. After you vote, place and seal your ballot in the secrecy envelope and the outer envelope.
Sign and Date your Outer Envelope with the Date You Vote: Use the date you vote as the date on your outer envelope. Use the signature that your use for Voter Services.
Drop Off Your Ballot at a Drop Box Near You: Find a drop box location HERE. You must drop off your own ballot. If you are unable to do so, use an Authorized Designated Agent form. The last day to drop off your ballot is November 8.
Go to Voter Services or a Satellite Office: If your ballot does not arrive, becomes damaged, or your wish to vote early, go to Chester County Voter Services or a satellite office.
To vote early, simply go to Chester County Voter Services or a Satellite office with ID and ask for your ballot. You will be able to vote on the spot. Check locations and times HERE
Chester County Voter Services and Satellite Offices:
- Chester County Voter Services: 601 Westtown Rd, West Chester, PA 19382
- Oxford Library Company: 48 S 2nd St., Oxford, PA 19363
- Henrietta Hankin Library: 215 Windgate Dr., Chester Springs, PA 19425
Drop Box Locations:
- Coatesville Public Library: 501 Lincoln Hwy E, Coatesville, PA 19320
- Downingtown Library: 122 Wallace Ave., Downingtown, PA 19335
- Honey Brook Library: 687 Compass Rd., Honey Brook, PA 19344
- Parkesburg Library: 105 West St., Parkesburg, PA 19365
Vote at the Polls
Make a plan to vote. Polls are open on Tuesday, November 8th from 7AM to 8PM.
We hope you have a good voting experience. Someone from the Dan Williams campaign may be contacting you about your voting experience.
If you have any questions about voting or need a ride to the polls or a drop box, please call Dan Williams campaign at 484-378-1848 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be logged in to post a comment.